[C320-list] 2022 C320 Officers Election

Mark Hood mark at hoodcanvas.com
Mon Dec 20 05:27:11 PST 2021

Hi All, I am so new to this, but wish to put my two cents worth in. Jeff
Hare might not technically own a 320 anymore, but you would never know it
with all the help and advise he has given us since we bought his boat. He
has replaced our cutlass bearing, packing, winterized, dried our water
tanks and so on. Even is going to polish the hull in the spring. It was his
baby and still is in a way. Such a wealth of knowledge should not be
discounted. Maybe the rules should be bent a bit to allow him to continue
in his capacity if no one else steps forward. Co-owner in trust or
something to that effect. If I am out of line please say so… Thanks, Mark
Hood