[C320-list] 2022 C320 Officers Election

Mark Hood mark at hoodcanvas.com
Tue Dec 21 11:36:35 PST 2021

Hi David, Sorry I do not know of anybody. Being a new owner of a 320 I am
sure with time I will get to know more of the owners names and could be in
a better light to make any recommendations. Running a canvas school and
fabricating at the same time, does not leave much time for anything but a
couple of months off in the summer to sail. I can however offer canvas
fabrication advice to anyone of need of it. So glad Deb and I bought Jeff’s
320! Don’t take this the wrong way, but I never pictured myself owning a
Catalina or any high production boat. Probably due to growing up in
Marblehead, lol.. My brother is a boat builder in Marblehead and had a hard
time telling him that I bought a Catalina. He has since been aboard and was
blown away by the condition and layout. Not a wasted space anywhere, even
the boats our Uncle built were not as well thought out. I believe those
were his words. I was very relieved, Deb and I are looking forward to a
great sailing season with our new Catalina 320 and the new rig. Mark Hood