[C320-list] My sailboat has developed a skin condition.

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 06:31:25 PST 2021

Ken-
Are you talking about the very aftmost part of the stern (the vertical part just above the waterline)?
You can't send photos to the association in these emails, but you can send them directly to individuals.  Hit reply, delete the association email,  then copy my email that shows up at the top of my message to you into the "to" box.  Maybe copy mine and Jeff's  email addresses and send your photos and we will see if we have any suggestions.
Dave Hupe1994 (#32)

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Dec 28, 2021 at 8:20 AM, Ken McCrimmon<kenmccrimmon at hotmail.com> wrote:   Hi
Towards the end of the summer, Kia Ora developed a skin condition.  It appeared on both sides of the stern, on the section that slopes down.
It shows as brown spots of various sizes.
Does anybody know what it might be and how to treat it.

Thanks
Ken