[C320-list] My sailboat has developed a skin condition.

Mark Hood mark at hoodcanvas.com
Thu Dec 30 03:34:11 PST 2021

Jeff is correct, FSR is what we use, it works incredibly well for waterline
stains. We used on our Douglas before the 320 when nothing else worked.
That was old gel coat and very porous, hard to maintain a seal against the
ugly brown mustache despite Jeff’s efforts to help us with a polymer
sealant. What we do because of the harbor scum in Salem, MA is to hire a
diver to clean the waterline every month as we can’t stand the brown stain.
Mark Hood