[C320-list] Results 2022 Association Officers

david.allred at verizon.net david.allred at verizon.net
Thu Dec 30 07:21:57 PST 2021

The election for Association Officers for 2022 has concluded and the results are as follows: John Santana-Vice-Commodore; Bill Culbertson-Secretary/Treasurer; Mark Cole-Mainsheet Editor. Fortunately, we also have a volunteer for our new Association Webmaster. Jeff Smith, S/V Sailmates #121, was appointed Webmaster by the Governing Board. He volunteered after the nomination deadline, so was not on the ballet, but, pursuant to the Bylaws, was appointed unanimously by the Governing Board on December 29.
This posting concludes my tenure as Commodore. The Association is now without a Commodore. If you were considering the position, but were waiting until the last minute to see if someone else would take the helm, that moment has arrived. In fact, when you read this, it will have passed.David AllredFormer CommodoreCatalina 320 International Association