[C320-list] Waste hose

Bob Borelli cassattc22 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 30 08:12:43 PST 2021

I purchased 12' Trident 102 Sani-Shield 1.5" white hose and used only 10' for:

  1.  toilet pump to holding tank.
  2.  holding tank to macerator pump.

I was encouraged to tackle this job by Dave Hupe's post to the list & pics.
Thank you Dave!
I did not replace the hose to the vent, yet.
I was concerned about snaking the hose & making the hose bend under the vanity cabinet to the toilet connection.
No problem working by myself.
Toughest part was removing old hose, tried heat gun but had to cut with hack saw.
Definetly reduced odor!

Bob Borelli   1995 C320 no. 209    Sassafras River, MD