[C320-list] Teak interior

Greg Flanagan greg.flanagan at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 1 15:52:34 PST 2021

I had the same “brown” screws throughout and yes a few were rusted! I replaced them all by buying a gross of similar but SS (my preferred for everything) screws? These are the ones I bought on Amazon and they fit well:

SNUG Fasteners (SNG96) 100 Qty #8 x 1 Truss 304 Stainless Phillips Head Wood Screws

Greg
Hoop Dancer #1076
Sidney, BC