[C320-list] Dodger

David Tolmie dave at bodhitech.org
Mon Feb 1 21:02:53 PST 2021

I don’t have any firsthand experience with Iversons, but have heard many rave reviews; only positive reviews. If you go with them, I’d love to hear your thoughts on them and the dodger. I need to replace my canvas, and I’m tempted to go with a whole new Iverson dodger, rather than recanvasing my existing frame.

-Dave