[C320-list] Little Wing is For Sale

William Russell wcr6450 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 14:09:43 PST 2021

First, congratulations to John, Bev, and Gary on successfully selling their
boats!  One of the best days of a sailor's life . . .
I'm hoping to join them by selling Little Wing, our 1998 C-320, Hull #545.
Located in Ithaca, NY, it is a very well-equipped freshwater boat, set up
for racing, cruising, or singlehanded sailing. Please see the details in
the link below.  I know most of you already own and love your 320 (!), but
I'll bet you also have friends who have long admired your boat.  Please
pass this along to them.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11OjYuuJ93Tbqlyj_mtG6MWN_uyrBOIv4/view?usp=sharing

Bill Russell
Little Wing, Catalina 320 #545