[C320-list] GPS malfunction

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 27 18:09:25 PST 2021

 I have an older Garmin unit that took nearly 15 minutes to initialize and lock onto satellites.  It turned out there was a pretty inexpensive internal battery that needed to be replaced. It looked like a garage door opener battery but gets soldered in. An electronics friend replaced it forme.  Don't know if you may have a similar issue with your Raymarine unit.
Dave Hupe
1994 C320 (#32)