[C320-list] Heads hoses and removing cabinet

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Fri Jan 1 05:39:49 PST 2021

Last year I decided I would try and replace all the hoses to and from the heads. The waste hose was easy enough. However the hoses that pass through the shelf in the heads cabinet with anti-siphon loops on top have defeated me. Or rather, removing the cabinet has defeated me! My concern is how I will be able to re-thread new hoses if I simply pull them out, but there doesn't seem to be enough flexibility in the hose to get the cabinet out first and give access to the routing behind the liner.

Anyone done this and can help?

Happy new year to all

Graeme
#366, 1996 “Jaskar” Falmouth. England