[C320-list] s/v WHOOSH sold

Bev Wright bev.wright at verizon.net
Wed Jan 6 18:50:34 PST 2021

On 01/05/2021, WHOOSH was sold to Jim Zell and Laura Armstrong from
Spotsylvania, VA. They are overjoyed to own her.  She will  be at Herrington
Harbour North until mid-March and then moved to Stingray Point Marina in
Deltaville, VA in a slip next to friends with a Catalina 36. She will be
renamed "Ludie Mae." I've told Jim and Laura about the Association and how
beneficial it's been to me so I hope they join.  Thanks again for all the
tips and responses to questions and puzzles of boat ownership which I've
enjoyed these last six years.  Wishing you all a great sailing year in 2021
and beyond.

Bev Wright

1993 C-320 "Whoosh" #15

Deale, MD (Chesapeake Bay, HHN)