[C320-list] Shower Sump

Bob Borelli cassattc22 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 9 11:51:40 PST 2021

Mark,  on my boat there is one seacock for the sump pump drain.   The shower water goes from floor sump thru hose to PAR pump screwed into 1/4" plywood panel glued to hull thru hose to a its sea valve.  Located behind the head vanity in the space behind aft stateroom drawers & closet, sea valve by vanity obvd sea valve & head suction sea valve.  Total 3 valves thru hull.

Suggestion is tee into vanity sink drain hose above sea valve with check valve above the tee.

Bob Borell  1995 no. 209