[C320-list] Reefer Drain

Ian Neale kiwineales at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 23:26:01 PST 2021

Dave,

Hull 1122, a MK II, was built early 2007 and sold in Australia. It is now in New Zealand. It has the Yanmar 3YM30 engine with a SS prop shaft. It has the vertical Waeco fridge and just a cooler/ice box under the counter top.

As far as I know the boat is equipped consistently with MK II boats of the era.

Thanks, Ian Neale.

Sent from. my iPhone