[C320-list] Holding Tank Monitor

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Thu Jan 14 14:17:04 PST 2021

Couple observations...

I've heard good things about the SCAD devices because they measure through the tank wall without needing to ad a mechanical float.

What I DO know is that the SCAD sensor doesn't have an NMEA interface of any kind, so later when you want to integrate it with your NMEA network, it will not be compatible.

This upgrade is on my list but I want it to be smart enough to put that data on my network.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us