[C320-list] Holding tank monitor sensor

John Frost johncfrost at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 14:02:03 PST 2021

I have precisely the same situation on my holding tank sensor. And I had it on the first day that they delivered my boat in 2009 when the holding tank had never even been used.
I attribute it to the positioning of the sensor, possibly too near the bottom of the tank. I "solved" the problem by putting a small label under the indicator that says "1/3 = empty".
Works for me.
I assume the right way to fix it is to unglue the sensor and raise it a bit.
An alternative might be to disconnect the wire to the sensor to just not get a reading when the tank is low.

John
2009 C320MKII
Hull  #1118
Lake Guntersville, AL