[C320-list] Second Propane Tank

Art Harden artstree at aol.com
Sun Jan 24 05:54:31 PST 2021

The tank on the boat holds 5 pounds of propane. You can include an additional 1 pound bottle in the propane storage locker as a spare. Then all you need is a $20 adapter to connect it to your system. If you run out you have a temporary replacement that you can purchase at a lot if different places. Even some grocery stores.

Art Harden
Catalina 320 “Tortuga” #243
937-477-5544