[C320-list] Second Propane Tank

kendgb kendgb at aol.com
Sun Jan 24 07:14:47 PST 2021

On Northern Dream on Georgian Bay we store a small spare steel tank in a study doubled fabric bags sitting on starboad side aft corner seat.  The bags are lashed to the rail.  It compromises the seat that was never used anyways.  When the big fibreglass tank empties it is stored in stern port locker until back to dock.  The small tank needs something under it in the propane locker to raise to the level of the hose connection.  2000 #765Ken Geiger Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Tom Grass <tgrass462 at gmail.com> Date: 2021-01-24  00:26  (GMT-05:00) To: C320-List at catalina320.com Subject: [C320-list] Second Propane Tank I need to drink at the font of wisdom once again ... this summer we'rethinking about some prolonged cruising.  To this end we are wondering ifany of you have purchased a second reserve propane tank (one that will fitinto the built in propane tank compartment).  If so - where do you store itwhen full while waiting for the original tank to empty?  Then where do youstore the empty tank?  Thanks,Tom & Tracy GrassS/V Bucket List2008 Catalina 320 MK II#1135