[C320-list] Entrance

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 16:38:57 PST 2021

 I have a nice canvas screen door that we inherited with our boat.  It snaps into place from the inside of the door opening.  It can be zipped/unzipped easily from either inside or outside the cabin. I recently had a solid panel made that zips onto the inside of the screen door, but does not hinder using the original zipper on the door.  I had it made for when we run our air conditioner, but want to be a able to go easily in/out of the cabin.
I don't know who made the screen door, but can send photos to anyone that might be interested.
Dave Hupe
1994 C320 (#32) "Mayan Sun"