[C320-list] Companionway hatch repair

Steve Martin scmartin2 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 25 10:24:56 PST 2021

A second thumbs up on the Minwax Helmsman.  I've done it twice on Sea Monkey.  It sands off and re-coats easily.  I put three coats on and the hatchboards are good for ~4 years or so.  Same for the flagpole on the aft rail, which gets a lot more UV exposure than the hatch, which is protected by the dodger.

Steve Martin
Sea Monkey #754
Pasadena MD