[C320-list] Log In HELP

David Prudden dprudden at comcast.net
Sat Jul 3 14:34:16 PDT 2021

Hi Tom,
Your old login still works on the old site (c320.org) and that’s where all the good stuff is still stored. You can still mail a check to renew if you don’t want to use a credit card.

We are slowly transitioning to the new site, but at this time, it’s basically a location to pay your dues. Eventually, everything will be switched over to the new web site, which has a separate login from the old site. You can’t get into the new site until dues is paid through it, but for the time being, there’s nothing there for you to go to!

Hope this helps!

David Prudden
Catalina 320 International Association

Sent from my iPhone