[C320-list] Log In HELP

David Prudden dprudden at comcast.net
Sat Jul 3 16:18:56 PDT 2021

Tom,
Go to the old site (c320.org) and you will see the link at the top of the page to renew. The new site is the only way to pay by credit card and you will need to create e a username and password. The username will be your email address.

If you don’t want this option, you can mail a check and I believe you can still use PayPal.

David Prudden

Sent from my iPhone