[C320-list] Pay Dues

Bill Culbertson billculb_a2 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 3 17:41:46 PDT 2021

 I'll confirm that Brian's renewal went through smoothly and without incident.  He had some questions which we talked about offline and then proceeded successfully.
If anyone has questions about the renewal process in this transition time, please feel free to email me directly at billculb_a2 at yahoo.com.
You and I both want this to be as painless as possible!
 -bill
Bill Culbertson
C320IA Secretary/TreasurerHarmony #859