[C320-list] Engine anti siphon

RONALD HODEL ronandgail2 at me.com
Tue Jul 6 05:57:04 PDT 2021

Hi Jerry,
Your fix should be easy. The website below is from BoatUS where Tom Neale wrote a good article explaining the anti-siphon valve. The hardest thing about the whole fix is finding a duckbill valve to replace the old one. And also, know there’s also one behind the medicine cabinet in the head as well for the head (at least that’s where mine is on Lokomaikai. You can find ‘blueprints’ of all the plumbing in the owner’s manual. (And if you didn’t get one when you bought your boat, it’s on line as well.)

https://www.boatus.com/expert-advice/expert-advice-archive/2018/april/anti-siphon-valve-basics

Happy sailing
Ron Hodel
#1070 Lokomaikai