[C320-list] Refrigeration Diagnostics Assistance

Ken McCrimmon kenmccrimmon at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 10:15:58 PDT 2021

Hi
I changed the 15 amp fuse and tested the other one

Thanks for the suggestion

Ken

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 6, 2021, at 1:12 PM, wdoc1 at aol.com wrote:

Hi Ken-
If you haven't already done so, try replacing both fuses (one a 5 AMP, the other is 10 I believe) on the upper/aft/outboard portion of the unit. My fridge came back to life after this simple fix a month ago. Had to hold the phone on selfie mode with one hand to see what I was doing, and maneuver the fuses with the other.
Good luck,
Bill
Diversion #714