[C320-list] Optimal Speed and Lower RPM concerns- Yanmar 3GM30F and Autoprop

Jerry's Iphone jellyroll02 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 05:11:24 PDT 2021

I blew an exhaust elbow while on the water two years ago. Once I got the engine off and seasick closed I called SeaTow. SeaTow guy said that was a common reason for calls. They deteriorate from the inside out in salt water. The mechanic agreed that you can’t tell if there’s a problem until they go.

Jerry
JellyRoll  #890