[C320-list] Position of fans in the boat

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Wed Jul 7 07:05:43 PDT 2021

We just did a similar thing as Troy. Bought a Ryobi fan and it came with 2 batteries and a charger. It's a 2-speed fan and on the low-speed setting it ran for about 18 hours before the battery was drained. You could go on a 4-night trip with two fully charged batteries and it would get you through the nighttime hours without needing to recharge. AND you can move it around as needed because it's not permanently mounted or wired anywhere.

Bonus: no current pulled out of the house bank!

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us