[C320-list] Jib Furling line.

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 15:09:00 PDT 2021

Roger

You don’t post.   You just reply to the email list…check the To: line
above.  It's technically not a forum, it’s an email list service.   A tad
old school but a real life saver if you are on the boat with 1 bar of 2G
service.

I have the 57mm ratching block with cam cleats attached to the cleat that
used to have my originally block.   I plan to move the block up onto the
stanchion.

https://atlanticriggingsupply.com/products/ha57siswcara2?variant=17546900308014
¤cy=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&utm_campaign=gs-2020-11-21&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign&gclid=Cj0KCQjw0K-HBhDDARIsAFJ6UGjVhRckgqrPspUmUcytDA4F0udMCURaFrAuFmHJvh9MEsQ87Psaa14aAqUMEALw_wcB

Cheers

Troy