[C320-list] Switching from neutral to ahead

Michael Templeton michael.templeton.305 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 05:25:32 PDT 2021

John,
I had an issue where I could not shift from forward to neutral. Had some
scary moments when trying to get a mooring or coming into a dock.
Basically just killed the engine. Turned out to be a cable holder inside
the pedestal that the nut came off. Bit of a pain to fix because it is
inside the pedestal as I remember, but I secured it with a lock nut so it
would not happen again.
Good Luck.

Mike
Hull #141