[C320-list] Second bilge pump

RONALD HODEL ronandgail2 at me.com
Thu Jul 22 08:18:53 PDT 2021

I’ll try to get down to the boat, take pictures and put them on my page on the 320 site - we added a “crash pump” with the float switch up higher in the bilge. We did NOT tee into any existing line but rather ran an entirely new line with vented loop to the stern where it exits via it’s own new (well, not new now) thru-hull. I wanted it to be completely redundant and not dependent on any other existing system.

Ron Hodel
Lokomaikai #1070

Sent from my iPad