[C320-list] Thickness of hull

KEN GEIGER kendgb at aol.com
Wed Jun 2 08:30:37 PDT 2021

 I suggest you use 1/2 plywood (and 1/2" screws) that you pre-paint or varnish and then glue in place with 3Ms 5200 or 4200.  You might use a dab of 5 min epoxy to hold it in place while the urethane sets.  Also remember that the urethanes are quite runny so may move away from a non horizontal joint before they set.  If non horizontal use a thickened 5 min epoxy along bottom to hold back the urethane.

Ken GeigerNorthern Dream #765 2000