[C320-list] Fish a line from panel box to bilge

Jerry Schrock jschrock256 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 2 13:23:52 PDT 2021

The way I did mine is to go through the bottom hole behind the panel with a fish tape to the aft corner of the port bench where all the other wires come through. I tried to go from the seat up but couldn’t get the tape to line up with the hole in the panel floor. You may have to drill a hole in the panel floor if there’s not one already. Mine is pretty crowded with the stereo wires.

Midnight Rider 1998 # 500

Sent from my iPhone