[C320-list] Fish a line from panel box to bilge

Mark Cole boatnboot at me.com
Wed Jun 2 20:13:56 PDT 2021

The route from electrical panel to bilge on Fiddler’s Green is the same - there is a large chase from the port cabin seat from the panel down to the bilge.  When you pull your wire, also pull a small messenger string and tie it off behind the panel and down in the bilge.  This will make it much easier next time you need to run a wire to the panel.

Mark
Fiddler’s Green #8