[C320-list] Moving to Maine- need some advice

ptormey at 4square.net ptormey at 4square.net
Thu Jun 17 12:24:06 PDT 2021

Hi Crosby, I sail #1037 out of Newport I now, but sailed out of Kittery ME (aka Portsmouth NH) for years but rarely get north of Portland. There is some great sailing to be had though you might need a radar for the fog and a sharp knife for the lobster pots 😉

Feel free to drop me a note if you need any advice about southern New England.

Pat Tormey

Blue Skies s/v

Newport, RI USA