[C320-list] Moving to Maine- need some advice

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 19 09:33:01 PDT 2021

Hey Crosby-
I have never faced what you are contemplating.  However, considering that you are going between the extreme ends of the US, it certainly will cost you to do the move.
I would suggest think very hard about what upgrades might be "due" on your boat and consider if you might be better selling and getting another boat in Maine.  Maybe you can invest what you would for shipping on a newer boat, or even spend less?
Dave Hupe#32
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Jun 19, 2021 at 12:18 PM, Crosby Roper<vmdatsea at hotmail.com> wrote:   Thank you all for your input. I think that Tethys will spend the fall and winter in San Diego while I investigate options for moorings/slip spaces in Maine, then we will make a decision regarding selliing or shipping her east. Shouldn't have a problem finding someone to babysit her for a few months... Thanks again.

Crosby  Roper VMD
s/v Tethys # 1054