[C320-list] Through hull for new AC unit

Jack Brennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 21 09:28:18 PDT 2021

I probably won’t do it because I need to haul out in the fall or early winter for a bottom job and can get the through hull installed then.

But what I was wondering about was a Y valve at the engine intake through hull. Considering I wouldn’t use AC underway, the flow could be shifted to one direction the AC and the other for motoring.

The biggest danger, I suppose, would be forgetfulness. But sometimes there are other downsides you don’t discover until you implement your “great” idea.

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320
Tierra Verde, Fl.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10