[C320-list] Refrigeration Diagnostics Assistance

ptormey at 4square.net ptormey at 4square.net
Mon Jun 21 13:39:57 PDT 2021

#1037 Has a valve under the sink in the head that switches the shower simp to the refer drain.
Also the refer controller 'Dominic ' is replaceable  and if powered up will flash it's error codes on a red led. Use ur phone to record a video.

If you have power you can jumper out the thermostat and the fridge will start if the thermostat is bad, very likely,. BUT don't jumper out anything unless you really understand the wiring. The terminals are clearly marked.

Pat Tormey