[C320-list] Suggestions on Sanitation Lines

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 08:35:25 PDT 2021

I used Trident Sani-Shield from Defender 3 years ago. I needed 17 feet at $126 total to do from the toilet to the tank and from the tank to the deck pump out.  I don't have a macerator. So far everything seems fine.
If you haven't already, I suggest also replace all the other smaller diameter intake/feed hoses on the toilet.
Dave Hupe1994 #32

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 11:01 AM, RichF RF<richfcatalina320 at gmail.com> wrote:   I'm replacing the head and would be interested to know what type of 1.5 ID
hose you used for the head to tank and tank to macerator.  There seem to be
some very good options Raritan, Trident, Etc.  Seems the premium lines use
Butyl Rubber.  This is something that warrants a good long-term investment,
so I'm more concerned about quality than price.  Any suggestions?

Rich