[C320-list] Refrigeration Diagnostics Assistance

Bob Borelli cassattc22 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 25 17:57:53 PDT 2021

Try a test lamp, trace the DC positive wire from the rocker switch.
First test for DC positive current on either side of rocker with the test lamp.

The 15 amp fuse and the rocker are on the DC positve conductor.
The ground conductors do not have fuse or switch in the DC negative circuit.

Stick the point of the test lamp into both sides top of fuse.
Light indicates power to the fuse and to the motor.
If light / power both sides, check for corrosion on terminals.
If can't stick points into fuse, stick into the conductor (wire) then tape over penetration.

13.5 volts on a resting battery?  No, were you charging the batteries?
Surface voltage on a fully charged over a couple of hours ago would not read over 12.9 volts DC.
If your digital multi-meter is reading 13.5V DC could be something wrong with batteries?

Bob Borell  1995 C320  no. 209