[C320-list] Jabsco raw water pump

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 27 18:58:47 PDT 2021

 Jeff-
$275 if you need a new one Perkins Perama M30 raw water pump (parts4engines.com)  When you say "leak in the casting", I assume you mean the body of the pump cracked (not a seal leak).
I had my Jabsco 29450-1101  seawater pump completely rebuilt completely for $277 in 2017 by Depco Pumps  http://www.depcopump.com/contactus.php  .The cost could have been about $160 less if the shaft had not been scored and needed to be replaced.

Dave Hupe