[C320-list] Lifeline replacement

Allan Field allanfield47 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 08:13:13 PST 2021

Chip - It looks like from your area code that you might be local to the
Chesapeake Bay. If so, another option is the rigging shop at West Marine,
Hillsmere, Annapolis. I had them do my C320 many years ago and the job was
excellent. My memory is that they reused my pelican hooks which would have
cut the cost down a lot. This was done in 2011 at a cost of $386.00 total.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - C387,m #103 (formerly C320, #808)
Columbia, MD