[C320-list] Garhauer's Guido Has Sailed Beyond the Horizon

Christian ccaper at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 10:28:27 PST 2021

Apologies for delivering some unfortunate news, but Garhauer's Guido
Gargiulo passed back in January, at 88 years young.  I know many of us here
have interacted with Guido at one time or another when servicing our
Garhauer components.  Guido helped custom design my davits a few years ago,
and I'd been recently working with him on some traveler parts.  Always
found him unique, with excellent service.  Garhauer has a brief notice on
their site, with a pic of Guido: https://www.garhauermarine.com/

1994 C320 #138 "Canuck", Monroe Harbor, Chicago, IL
-Christian