[C320-list] Lifeline replacement

Cheryl Dahl dahls2017 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 14:18:26 PST 2021

Chip ,
I just replaced mine with CD kit as well .
I purchased from my neighbor at the marina who had ordered them for his
girlfriend’s 310 and she sold the boat .
The CD kit is good for 30 ,310 and 320 .
The instructions call for 5 crimps on each fitting. To expedite the process
I used a cordless impact to drive the two bolts on the swedge tool . One of
the easier projects for our boat .
Cheers
Steve Dahl
#412 Sans Souci