[C320-list] Garhauer's Guido Has Sailed Beyond the Horizon

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Thu Mar 4 12:20:41 PST 2021

Guido was a huge help when I wanted to upgrade my traveller last year.
He could have tried to sell me an entirely new system, which would have
been an installation nightmare. But instead he helped me identify
specific parts to replace to get better performance. I had no idea he
was almost as old as my Dad.

Scott Thompson

--
Scott Thompson