[C320-list] Tightening Steering Cable

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 08:51:30 PST 2021

Clay,
I did my adjustment (and readjustment...hence the note about adjusting both
sides) from the aft cabin and as I recall I could see well enough to get
the job done. I used a couple of 1/2" wrenches as I recall...could be wrong
about the size. I did find that laying a boat cushion on the mattress up
against the bulkhead helped with the frame digging into my ribs...

Fair Winds,
Chris Burti
Commitment #867
Farmville, NC