[C320-list] Buffing and polishing

nibj nibj at mac.com
Sun Mar 7 15:16:37 PST 2021

Last year I escaped polishing our (new to us in 2019) C320 due to lockdown.  This year I have to do it.  The hull looks pretty good but the cabin and cockpit sides are a bit chalky.    I have a Porter-Cable random orbital polisher (but have never used it!).  So help please….

a) What compound and polish do you like?
b) How many pads and of what type should I buy for the polisher?

Any advice would be much appreciated.  I hope the boat will look tip-top this year :-)

Thanks
Peter
Tangled #226