[C320-list] House Water Pump

SARA SCHROEDER saras951 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 7 19:56:50 PST 2021

I searched on the C320 site for information but either am bad at searching or could not find the specific information I am looking for.

Before I head up north to the San Juan Islands, I am thinking about parts I should have onboard. My fresh water (house) pump is a 1999 model and I want to have a back up "just in case."  It's the original Shurflo 2088-723-244 model.  OF COURSE they are not made anymore.  I found this online and wonder if anyone has use this as a replacement. If not, what have you found that works well and doesn't need a huge amount of re-engineering to get it to fit.
https://www.pumpvendor.com/Jabsco_31395-0092.html

Sara Schroeder
Wandering Star
2000/#707