[C320-list] Owner's Manual

Tom Grass tgrass462 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 18:45:18 PST 2021

Going through our Owner's Manual we are finding some discrepancies from our
2008 C320 MK II.  An example - page 68 - plumbing diagram - shows the tank
manifold for the fresh water system (between the two tanks) as being
beneath the galley; ours in real life is just forward the steps from the
cockpit.  My question is - any ideas on how to acquire a true Manual for a
2008 C320 MK II - hull number 1135?  Would you go to Catalina Direct?
Catalina company itself?  Internet?  Any ideas would be appreciated.
Regards,

Tom & Tracy Grass
S/V Bucket List