[C320-list] House Water Pump

RONALD HODEL ronandgail2 at me.com
Wed Mar 10 21:08:47 PST 2021

I cant offer info on specific water pumps however before heading out on our trip we carried an additional pump identical to the pump that’s in the boat. Our freshwater supply, freshwater head and water maker all depend on this pump and so I carried an extra just in case. It was cheap insurance
Ron hodel
Lokomaikai #1070

Sent from my iPhone