[C320-list] hatch gaskets

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 13:43:59 PDT 2021

 Scott-  For your opening side Lewmar ports, are you sure your leaks are not just because of dried out o-rings on the dog latches Lewmar Drip Stop Port Dog Rebuild Kit (catalinadirect.com)

|  |
Lewmar Drip Stop Port Dog Rebuild Kit

Catalina Direct, publishers of the Catalina 22 and Catalina 25 Owner's Handbooks and the largest supplier of par...

This is a very simple thing to do, except for initially digging off the small cap that covers the single mount screw for the dog.  If you caps won't come off easily, I suggest drill a small hole in the center of the cap and thread a screw into the hole so you have something to pull on.  I left these caps off permanently after replacing/greasing my o-rings..
Dave Hupe1994 C320 (#32)